Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Forever and Always


Happy Wednesday!
I hope everyone is safe and well with this pandemic. The one good side of it is it is giving me a lot of time to craft!
I have been making Valentines day cards for my grandkids, and had this new stamp set Forever and Always. I love it, and it could be used for Valentines, or weddings, and more. 
I wanted to make it monochromatic, and try using a new sketch for me. I have been seeing it a lot 
by different crafters. 
I used my normal 5.25 x 4 inch layer and cut it side ways using marked spots on my trimmer.
I then layered the 2 pieces on white cardstock and stamped the "you more" directly in that space. 
The Love is a die cut that goes with this bundle. 
I have a very difficult time making pink cards. Do not ask me why, I don't know, lol. 
I do love this Magenta Madness in color, though, so I thought it would be perfect. 
It looks a little more purple on screen, in person it is actually a bright pink. 
I popped up the smaller flower w/pop dots onto the larger flower, and I used Wink of Stella 
although it is hard to see on screen. 
It was a lot of fun to make, and I like how it turned out. 

If you are interested in casing this card, and need any supplies, please go to my store with Stampin Up. 

Supplies:
Whisper White cardstock (100730)
Magenta Madness cardstock (153080)
Forever and Always Bundle (156200)
Wink of Stella (141897)

Happy stamping!!
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a pretty monochromatic card - especially love the color you choose. I am going to have to try this "technique" as well, I see it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Diane, the grand kids will love it! I like the pink!

    ReplyDelete

Bicycle card

Dianna Lanfer ©Stampin' Up 2022 Hello stamping friends! Welcome back to my blog, and thanks for visiting. I hope everyone is well and ju...