Saturday, August 14, 2021

#DOswts368


It is time for another Inspiration Hop with the DOstamperSTARS!
This one is based on a sketch provided by Dawn. 
The Hops are fun to participate in, and you get to see so many unique ideas for the challenge,
Be sure to follow along the hop to see all the other takes on the challenge.

Dianna Lanfer
https://gatheringcrafterstogether.blogspot.com/
©Stampin' Up 2021

I decided to make my own DSP by using the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set.
I have been wanting to make some cards for the fall and upcoming seasons so I 
chose to use Bumblebee, Cajun Craze, and Crumb cake inks. 
For the sentiment I chose to use the Tailored Tag punch.
I then added some gems. Have to have gems on the card!! LOL. 

Supplies used:
Stamp set - Celebrating Sunflowers (152517)
Paper - Cajun Craze cardstock (119684), Bumblebee cardstock (153077), 
Basic White cardstock (159276)
Embellishments - Tailored Tag Punch (145667), Gilded Gems (152478)


 

6 comments:

  1. Ooh - I love your stamped panel and choice of colors! Thanks for playing along with the DOstamperSTARS #DOswts368.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job. I like that you made your own background with the stamp set. Let ve the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I like the background you created and the matching envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors! Also love the way you matched up the greeting label. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fall colors. So ready for the season. I also think you did a wonderful job creating your own background paper here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fall card and love your stamped DP. I often forget about doing this. The colors are so "fall" great job.

    ReplyDelete

Bicycle card

Dianna Lanfer ©Stampin' Up 2022 Hello stamping friends! Welcome back to my blog, and thanks for visiting. I hope everyone is well and ju...