Saturday, December 4, 2021

DOswts Inspiration Hop 376


Welcome to another DOswts Inspiration Hop! This is another sketch hop and was so much fun.
These hops are an opportunity to obtain more inspiration for our cardmaking, so be sure to follow along on the hop and stop at all the other cardmakers blogs!



Dianna Lanfer
©Stampin' Up 2021


So for my version of the sketch I wanted to use some of our newer paper and stamps.
I wanted to use the Ever Eden DSP (cut at 3-3/8 x 4-5/8 inches), and I adhered it to a piece of cardstock (3-1/2 x  4-3/4 inches). I then adhered that at an angle to a piece of base cardstock (4-1/4 x 11 inches scored at 5-1/2 inches).
There is gold in the DSP so I wanted to add a piece of gold ribbon.
The sentiment was from Shaded Summer stamp set, the butterfly is from Amazing Silhouettes stamp set we received at On Stage. 
The Amazing Silhouettes stamp set will be available starting January 2021, but if you become a demonstrator you can order the stamp set now in your starter kit!
Contact me if you would like more information or assistance in signing up.


Product List

2 comments:

Bicycle card

Dianna Lanfer ©Stampin' Up 2022 Hello stamping friends! Welcome back to my blog, and thanks for visiting. I hope everyone is well and ju...