Saturday, July 9, 2022


Hello fellow stampers!! It is time for another Inspiration Hop with the DOswts. 
This week we are challenged to do a sketch card. This was fun, simple sketch to complete.

Be sure to follow along with the blog hop to see the other great inspirational posts by the other Stars. 

Dianna Lanfer
©Stampin' Up 2022


This time I chose to use the Hues of Happiness DSP. I love the flowers and the watercolor type backgrounds on the reverse side. I also chose to use the Basic Borders Dies to accent the bottom of the card. I die cut the flowers and leaves from the DSP - so easy!! The new Flowers Adhesive Backed Trinkets are so pretty. They are in the new annual catalog and I couldn't wait to use them. 
I love how this card turned out - so pretty!!

Instructions:
To make the card I used the following w/measurements:
Paper: Basic White Thick cardstock 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/2 inches
Night of Navy cardstock 2 - 1/4 x 5 - 3/8  inches
Hues of Happiness DSP 2 x 5 - 1/4 inches
Dies: Blossoming Happiness
Embellishments: Flowers Adhesive Backed Trinkets
Adhere everything as shown.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bicycle card

Dianna Lanfer ©Stampin' Up 2022 Hello stamping friends! Welcome back to my blog, and thanks for visiting. I hope everyone is well and ju...