Thursday, September 8, 2022

Dianna Lanfer
©Stampin' Up 2022



Dianna Lanfer
©Stampin' Up 2022

Hello stamping friends! Welcome back to my blog, and thanks for visiting.
I hope everyone is well and just stamping/creating away!

I am back today with another card I designed for my Coffee and Cards class. 
This was the favorite card of everyone in the class (as well as mine!).
What we all liked best was the border on the right side which was done with the Basic Borders Dies.
I used the Rings of Love DSP for the background. I just love the birds paper!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Celebrating You
Paper: Night of Navy cardstock: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4 inches 
Crushed Curry cardstock: 5-3/8 x 4-1/8 inches
Basic White cardstock scrap for sentiment
Rings of Love DSP: 3-1/2 x 5-1/4 inches, 5-1/4 x3/4 inches
Gold Satin Edged Ribbon
Champagne Rhinestones Basic Jewels





 

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss not commenting on this card. Love the edge dies - totally makes this card a beauty. Thanks for a great card idea.

    ReplyDelete

Bicycle card

Dianna Lanfer ©Stampin' Up 2022 Hello stamping friends! Welcome back to my blog, and thanks for visiting. I hope everyone is well and ju...