Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Thank You Kindly




Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog!
I have been MIA for a while from my old blog, stampinggrandma4 due to
multiple health and family issues. The old blog was based on my
having 4 grandchildren, and now I have 5. 
I am also going to be using this new blog in conjunction with my
Stampin' Up business as an independant demonstrator.
While I was unable to be active on social media for a while I was 
making some cards and I will try to post more of them in the coming days.
This card uses all Stampin' Up products. 
Terracotta Tile cardstock (beautiful new in color!)
Botanical Prints Medley DSP and stamp set
Terracotta Tile ink

I wanted to do a fun fold card to try and get my mojo going again.
I love this new ink in color, and needed some Thank You cards
so it all worked together perfectly.
Please enjoy my new blog, and follow me to catch all my new postings!
Happy stamping!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Diane, I like that you carried your design to the inside! Looking forward to you being active in blogland again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - and I love the terra cotta color too. I think I need to measurements for this fold - folds are my cup of tea. Love how you decorated the inside. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete

Bicycle card

Dianna Lanfer ©Stampin' Up 2022 Hello stamping friends! Welcome back to my blog, and thanks for visiting. I hope everyone is well and ju...