Saturday, February 15, 2020

Showered With Love


Hello crafters! Here is another card I made recently, again using all Stampin Up products.
I love the coordinations products because they make such easy cards.
Make sure that you go over to my website and make your purchases for them
before they are all gone. It is a limited time only. 
This style card was taught to me by my upline Dawn Olchefske a while back.
It is a very unique fun fold and I love it. You can also make 2 cards
at the same time with this style card. 
Supplies I used:
Pleased as Punch DSP
Highland Heather cardstock
Umbrella punch
Story Label punch
Metallic Bakers Twine and Sequin pack
Stampin Blends

This was a really fun and cheerful card that I loved making.
I'm in a hurry for spring to come!
Hope you enjoyed the card, and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Darling shower card, like the bright cheery papers Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card- love the umbrella - I already had an umbrella die or I would have gotten it. I love this style card - bonus two cards. Spring has to be just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete

Bicycle card

Dianna Lanfer ©Stampin' Up 2022 Hello stamping friends! Welcome back to my blog, and thanks for visiting. I hope everyone is well and ju...