Saturday, April 25, 2020

Bonanza Buddies


Hello everyone. 
I'm back again posting cards for my grandkids using the stamp set Bonanza Buddies. I am so sad to see this set is retiring! I will be keeping it because it's such a cute kid's set.
 Since I don't get to see my grandkids right now, I just keep sending cards.
I used the following Stampin Up products:
 Bonanza Buddies stamp and die set
 Birthday bonanza DSP
Well Said stamps set
 Ornate layers dies
 Bermuda Bay twine from sale-a-bration
 Assorted googly eyes
 Terraccotta ribbon
 Label from paper pumpkin
Holiday rhinestone basic gems
Wobblers (to make the animals move) are not from stampin up

Below is another example of a card I made at the same time.



2 comments:

  1. These are so adorable Diane, I am surprised that this set is retiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute - I didn't get this set - but I know where one lives - well actually two live. I'm thinking maybe use this set on a girls get together day - which we are long over due.

    ReplyDelete

Bicycle card

Dianna Lanfer ©Stampin' Up 2022 Hello stamping friends! Welcome back to my blog, and thanks for visiting. I hope everyone is well and ju...