Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Wonderful Family

I am ready for Spring, greens, pastels florals! Also green is my favorite color.
This card was made using Stampin Up's April Paper Pumpkin kit supplies! This month's kit "My Wonderful Family", is so versatile with stamps for Mother, sister, daughter, son etc.
My upline, Dawn Olchefske, had sketch challenge this weekend, so I used this for the challenge.
Her card was the inspiration for my card.
I also used Whisper White CS and the Stitched Nested Labels Dies.
The strips are actually cut from the included envelopes. 
Below shows the stamping on the inside.
Have a great day and happy stamping!


2 comments:

  1. How beautiful, your sister will treasure this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card for you sister, I know she will love it. I have yet to open my Paper Pumpkin yet this month but going to go take a look at it.

    ReplyDelete

Bicycle card

Dianna Lanfer ©Stampin' Up 2022 Hello stamping friends! Welcome back to my blog, and thanks for visiting. I hope everyone is well and ju...