Thursday, April 2, 2020

Hello Friend


To help me get through this rough
time of not being able to see my mother in the Nursing Home, I am stamping a lot more.
Most of my cards have been focused
on missing you for all my family and friends. 
Staying in touch with each other is
so important right now.
For people like me who live alone 
it can get very lonely, so it's important to reach out.

Again all products are from Stampin Up. 
Highland Heather and Whisper White CS
Seriously the Best stamp set
Pleased as Punch DSP
Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Wink of Stella glitter pen 

Stay well, and happy stamping! 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, whoever recieves will will be smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this set as well, and the punch just makes making a card a breeze. I know you miss your mom, just praying this will be all over before too long. Thinking about you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Bicycle card

Dianna Lanfer ©Stampin' Up 2022 Hello stamping friends! Welcome back to my blog, and thanks for visiting. I hope everyone is well and ju...