Sunday, March 29, 2020

Miss You

Hello Stamping friends.
I hope everyone is staying well, and getting lots of stamping done while we stay at home. 
I cannot see much of my grandkids right
now, so I decided I would send them some  cards. 
I love Stampin Ups Bonanza Buddies, so
I thought it would make some fun cards for 
them. 
All products are Stampin Up. 
Terracotta Tile, Crushed Curry, 
and Garden Green CS.
DSP 6 x 6 Sampler Pack
Salebration yellow twine
Old Olive twill ribbon
Well Said stamp set
Bonanza Buddies stamps and dies.
These are out in the mail tomorrow. 
Happy Stamping! 

2 comments:

  1. These are just adorable, the grand kids will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just too cute - another stamp set I didn't get but I know who has it!!! What a great way to keep in touch with the grand kids. I bet they love getting cards from Grandma.

    ReplyDelete

Bicycle card

Dianna Lanfer ©Stampin' Up 2022 Hello stamping friends! Welcome back to my blog, and thanks for visiting. I hope everyone is well and ju...