Monday, January 25, 2021

Hello Snail Mail


                Hello fellow Stampers!!! Life has gotten in the way of me posting more consistently, but I am retired now (Amen!) so I am hoping to get back to regular posting.
I have been crafting, just not posting, so I hope to get some of those cards uploaded also.
I recently attended my Stampin Up Demonstrator team meeting. 
At those meetings we always have a mystery card challenge.
This was my card for that challenge. 
The Snail Mail Suite has so many products to use.
This is one of my favorite suites in the catalog.
It can be found on page 55 of the January to June 2021 Mini Catalog (155986). 
I used the Snail Mail DSP (154577), Snailed It stamp set (154472), and the resin hearts (154578).
There is a die set with this stamp set and if you buy the bundle you can save 10% (156255)!
Always love to save money!!
I also used Bermuda Bay cardstock (131197), Bermuda Bay ink pad (147088), and Daffodil Delight cardstock (119683).
Very quick and easy card to make, and a great way to use some of your DSP!
If you are interested in ordering any of these or other products please head over to my store, the link is located at the top of my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Such a darling card Diane! Nice to see you posting again! Looking forward to when it is safe to go out to lunch and craft together!

    ReplyDelete

Bicycle card

Dianna Lanfer ©Stampin' Up 2022 Hello stamping friends! Welcome back to my blog, and thanks for visiting. I hope everyone is well and ju...