Sunday, February 14, 2021

Get Well Soon Fun Fold


Hello stampers! I hope everyone is well and not too affected by this weather.
Missouri is still very cold and snowy so I am able to get a lot of stamping done. 
This card is for the Tic Tac Toe challenge with #dostamperstars. 
One of the squares is for a fun fold card. 
This was inspired by Katina Martinez who states she was inspired by Sara Douglas.
I have several friends that are sick or having surgery so I needed some get well cards.
I just love the Flower and Field DSP.
I used Granny Apple Green cardstock cut at 5 and 1/2 x 8 and 1/2, and scored it at 4 and 1/4.
I then scored one side of the cardstock again at 2 and 1/8 and folded it back on itself.
The DSP was cut at 4 in x 5 1/4 ins, and 1 and 7/8 in x 5 and 1/4 in. 
I love the fact that Stampin Up DSP is double sided and all I had to do was turn the smaller piece over.
I added Bumble Bee ribbon and used the stamp set Punch Party to place the sentiment.
Only glue the sentiment cardstock on
 one side so you don't seal the card closed.
I then added gilded gems.
Very quick and easy card to make, I loved how it turned out. 

I hope you enjoyed the card, and if you would like to make one like it feel free to case it.
Below are the supplies I used to make the card.
You can get them at my store at Stampin Up.
Remember Sale a bration ends on Feb 28!

Granny Apple Green cardstock 119683
Flower and Field DSP 155223 **Free with $50 purchase for Sale a bration.
Punch Party stamp set 155300 **Free with $50 purchase
Bumble Bee In Color ribbon 153622
Gilded Gems 152478

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bicycle card

Dianna Lanfer ©Stampin' Up 2022 Hello stamping friends! Welcome back to my blog, and thanks for visiting. I hope everyone is well and ju...