Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Nothings Better Than



Hello everyone!
I hope you all are staying warm and well. It is still freezing in Mo. 
Here is another card I made for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge. 
I love the Nothings Better Than stamp set and dies but have never had a chance to use it. 
I also LOVE coffee.
I paired it with the Flowers and Field papers which I have used a lot and love, and the gold foil sheets.
I wanted to create a fun, lighthearted card, and love how this came out.
That warm coffee is sure appreciated right now!

I but the granny apple green cardstock at 4 1/2 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2. 
I cut 2 pieces of the green dsp at 5/8 x 5 3/8 in and the yellow cardstock at 2 and 14/16  x5 3/8 ins.
I then adhered the yellow cardstock in the middle and the 2 green pieces on each side of it.
I stamped the coffee cup outlines in shaded spruce, and the background in Bumblebee inks.
I then die cut them out.
I die cut the words Love you more than coffee with the dies and adhered them with green glue.
In the future I would use the adhesive sheets.

If you would like to create this card and need supplies for it, or for any other crafting
please head over to my store.
Remember Sale a bration ends Feb 28, so get those free items while you can. 

Supplies: 
Granny Apple Green Cardstock 146990
Gold Foil Sheets 132622
Flowers and Field DSP 155223
Nothings Better Than Bundle 154061
Wonderful Gems 153536
Wink of Stella 141897
Bumblebee Ink pad 153116
Shaded Spruce Ink pad 147088

 

3 comments:

  1. Cute as can be, Diane! Love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cstd, nice color combo and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combination- this is one set I don't have and I probably wish I had gotten it. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Bicycle card

Dianna Lanfer ©Stampin' Up 2022 Hello stamping friends! Welcome back to my blog, and thanks for visiting. I hope everyone is well and ju...