Tuesday, February 18, 2020

I'm Always Here For You



Hello everyone!
I hope you all are having fun stamping!
I am challenging myself to use more of my designer series papers for 
my cardmaking. I love the Botanical Prints Medley, and the DSP
is perfect for a simple, quick, but beautiful card. 
I love the in color Pretty Peacock and thought it was perfect for this card. 
The Medley has everything you need to make the quick card, I simply added the lace that
I applied Pretty Peacock ink to. 
The supplies were:
Botanical Print DSP
Pretty Peacock cardstock
Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim
Copper colored metal Bee embellishment
Story Label punch
I hope you are having a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful elegant card, like the lace and little bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - I "need" to set a goal for self to use more of - it is so pretty -- hate to use it. The little bee is the perfect touch. So happy to see you creating again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! Stampin'Up has such gorgeous papers these days! I tend to save it and need to NOT save it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Bicycle card

Dianna Lanfer ©Stampin' Up 2022 Hello stamping friends! Welcome back to my blog, and thanks for visiting. I hope everyone is well and ju...