Saturday, March 21, 2020

Happy Easter

Hello crafters!
I hope everyone is staying well and calm
during this Coronavirus.
I have been creating Easter cards lately,
and they may be well needed as our
gatherings may be very limited right now. 
 I have also been creating generic thinking of you
type cards as well.  I am hopeful that my cards
Will brighten someone's day.
 I will be posting some of those as well, a little
later on.
 This card was made using all Stampin Up products.
 Powder pink card stock and markers
 Golden honey specialty designer series paper
 Gold glitter enamel dots
 Wink of Stella glitter pin


You cannot really see the glitter dots or the glitter pin on the flowers very well in this photo, but it really
brightens up the card.
  This is the front of the card below.


Stay well and happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a pretty Easter card - I have been making a "few" -still need more. I am going to make up a couple of simple Easter make it kits and send to the great grand peeps. Stay well dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Diane!!! Glad to see you on-line again! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Bicycle card

Dianna Lanfer ©Stampin' Up 2022 Hello stamping friends! Welcome back to my blog, and thanks for visiting. I hope everyone is well and ju...